Monday, March 5, 2012

It's Been a While

I'm so sorry for my lack of updates.  Between work, school, the early stages of moving, and parenting my very, very intense little Gremlin I haven't had much time to blog.  I have a few specific products that I want to write about, along with a couple of cloth related issues that we've been dealing with and have successfully overcome.  Basically, life is kicking my butt in more ways than I even though possible.   I mean, I even have the Blogger app on my iPod, and I still can't get anything done.  Have you ever tried to type anything of length on one of those things?  It's just not happening.  So anyway, the ideas are bouncing around in my head and I'm going to try to make more of an effort to get around to actually posting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment